Welcome to Hunterdon County
The 15th Annual Clean Communities Conference
Hunterdon County South County Park- Fairgrounds Section
The 2018 Clean Communities Kids/Teens Awards will be held at South County Park. The park was founded after the dissolution of the Flemington Fair in 1990, which had been a tradition in Hunterdon County since 1848. The Hunterdon County Freeholders purchased South County Park in 2000, moved the location from Flemington to Lambertville-Ringoes, and dedicated its use as a permanent fairground for the Hunterdon County 4-H & Agricultural Fair. The new county fairground, consisting of approximately 42 acres, is a cooperative partnership between the County of Hunterdon and the Fair Association. The Fair Association built the first five permanent buildings and installed a state of-the-art, flexible, outdoor power grid to provide services for the many vendors and exhibits enjoyed by patrons. The county continues to improve the facility to make it capable of hosting a variety of large, diverse events.
The Lambertville Station Inn
The remainder of the conference will take place at the Lambertville Station Inn which puts you in the heart of a truly magnificent setting and offers a long list of exciting things to do. The historic Lambertville, NJ - New Hope, PA area offers antique, art and boutique shopping; lively night life and delicious dining; a wide range of outdoor activities including ballooning and carriage rides; visits to historic attractions and much more. The area also offers a host of events including the annual Shad Festival and Winter Festival. Area attractions include:
The Bucks County Playhouse
- BCP has provided the finest Bucks County theatrical entertainment since 1939.
Washington's Crossing Park
- Explore the site where General George Washington and the men of the Continental Army crossed the Delaware River on Christmas night in 1776 for their historic march to Trenton.
James A. Michener Art Museum
- The Michener Art Museum is as an independent, non-profit cultural institution dedicated to preserving and exhibiting the art and cultural heritage of the Bucks County region.
- Relax as you travel through the rolling hills and valleys of historic Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and experience first-hand the sights, sounds and romance of the Golden Era of Steam Railroading.
Steamboat Floating Classroom
- Explore an authentic replica of an 1880 sternwheeler during a unique, two-mile voyage of adventure on the Delaware River.